Eight innovative impact ventures will present their innovative solutions and explain how they responded to the challenges of COVID-19.
The goal of this session is to inspire and share innovations, but also to attract investments – funding, network contacts, additional resources – that will help scale the impact of these ventures and replicate their solutions across the world.
All impact ventures are members of the SIT Alumni Network, a network of more than 100 ventures supported by the EIB Institute, and participated in the Scaling Impact programme at CATÓLICA-LISBON.
Start-ups and speakers:
- Adopta un Abuelo – Alberto Cabanes (Ageing, Spain)
- Bayes Impact – Paul Duan (Employment, France)
- Knok – Jose Bastos (Health, Portugal)
- Koiki – Aitor Ojanguren (Inclusion, Spain)
- MyMind – Krystian Fikert (Health, Ireland)
- Quid – Valeria Valotto (Sustainability, Italy)
- Speak – Rita Brito e Faro (Inclusion, Portugal)
- Ultraspecialisti – Antonio Sammarco (Health, Italy)
Moderators: Filipe Santos, CATÓLICA-LISBON and Luisa Ferreira, EIB Institute
Session format: workshop
If you’re already registered, save your seat this session and the “Ask Me Anything” session that follows: