Partnerships between impact investors, government funders, and corporate donors go far beyond the money. Building relationships with the public and private sectors can leverage the competencies of each partner, creating a powerful platform for impact.
This reflective and interactive session will be informed by the partnership approach of Rethink Ireland (formerly Social Innovation Fund Ireland) and Bank of America. It will offer key learnings and insights on ‘partnering for impact’ and investing with a gender lens.
A case study of the Mná na hÉireann / Women of Ireland Fund will be shared which illustrates the partnership’s approach, achievements, challenges and learnings to date.
Participants will engage in the discussion on the following points:
- A brief introduction to the Rethink Ireland and Bank of America partnership
- The approach towards gender lens investing
- Case presentation: Mná na hÉireann / Women of Ireland Fund
- Discussion on what works when building strategic partnerships with government and corporates
- Co-creating a system change agenda to enhance the economic mobility of women
Session format: roundabout
If you’re already registered, save your seat this session: