Joining your session
Before the conference
- First of all, please note that all speakers need to be registered.
- Once you’ve registered you should receive an email invitation to join the conference platform (within 72 hours), click on the activation link and book your seat in the relevant session.
- Go to the conference platform, and book your seat for your own session
On the day of your session
- Go to the same platform and join your session like a participant.
- If you session is a workshop, keynote or a design sprint, it will be held on Zoom (but you can only enter the session via the conference platform – links will not be shared externally/individually via email). Please join your session 10mins in advance. An EVPA Staff member will have started your session and will assign the role of host to the session organiser. From there, you will be able to manage the workshop yourself (share your screen, assign other (co-)host, etc.).
- Roundabouts, AMA and other session types are held directly on NetworkTables/conference platform itself. Please watch the “Technical aspects” dry-run recording below for more details.
For a more detailed, step-by-step explanation of the platform, please go through this checklist.
- Conference Brief slides (platform practical information + tips & tricks on moderating an online session)
- Click here to download the Conference template slides