We’ve just launched the platform “NetworkTables” for the 16th EVPA Annual Conference!
On this platform you can:
- Save your seat for the sessions you want to attend. Don’t wait too long, the seats are distributed automatically on a first-come-first-served basis! Roundabouts are limited to 8 participants (incl. speakers).
- See who else is attending the conference and which sessions. You can search the participants by sector (SDGs they’re interested in) and country they’re based in.
- Connect with other participants and organise one-to-one meetings during the conference! Let others know when you are available for one-to-one meetings.
- For EVPA members only: submit a proposal to organise a roundabout (only a few slots available!) (more information in our August Newsletter).
- Log in during the conference to attend the sessions
- Watch the recordings of sessions (workshops and keynotes only) after the conference.
How and when can you access this platform? Once you’ve registered, you will receive (within 72 hours) an invitation to log in to NetworkTables.